Mason Pearson 'Popular' Bristle & Nylon Brush (BN1)
- Will not cause split ends or irritation to the scalp
- Spreads sebum evenly over the hair strands for beautiful, healthy hair
- Mixture bristle/nylon hair brush
- Creates luxurious, soft hair that is easier to manage
- For long to very long, coarse to normal hair.
- Size: 9 inches long (head length is 5 inches) and 3 1/4 inches wide
The Mason Pearson Popular Boar Bristle/Nylon Mixture Hair Brush (BN1) is the largest size brush with 8 rings of boar bristle & nylon tufts. The size is the largest of the Mixture brushes. The boar bristle/nylon is recommended for normal to thick hair while the popular size makes it ideal for hair of very long length. The single spike of nylon facilitates the boar bristle getting to the hair and scalp by creating separation for the bristle to come through. Also comes with small cleaning brush.
Developed and patented more than 100 years ago, our Mason Pearson Hair Brush is the ultimate grooming tool. Only the finest, premium-grade boar bristle, which is gentle to the hair and scalp, is used. Brushing with a Mason Pearson Hair Brush is the best way to distribute the natural oils while exfoliating the scalp and stimulating circulation to the hair follicles. The patented pneumatic cushion conforms to the contours of the scalp, which optimizes brushing with minimal effort. All Mason Pearson Hair Brushes are hand made in England and carry a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The animals are not harmed in the collection of the boar bristle.